Command language audit software - used for audits:
* audit identification of duplicates, gaps, audit for outliers, population summaries, data classification and stratification, univariate statistics, audit sample size computations, percentiles/quartiles, Federal holiday dates, histograms and other....
* testing Benford's law, cumulative monetary amount sampling for audits, interval sampling, cross tabulations, account ageing, audit summarization, day of week analysis
* obtaining Chi Square, audit credit card numbers (Luhn-10), round numbers, top/bottom 5,
* producing charts - histograms, trend lines, Pareto charts...
* Excel user defined functions (audit software)
* Menu (not a command language)
* Command line (command language)
There is no license cost for the audit software. There are some limitations, however. The software can be used for any purpose, including personal, commercial and educational, without any restriction. Plans are to offer tutorials on CD as well as support at a cost (yet to be determined).
System limitations. First, the design intent is for use in business applications, as opposed to science or engineering (although it might be used for those areas). There is no intentional "crippling" by system design, i.e. a limitation designed to limit the program's usefulness. I am currently in the process of testing, and removing where possible, any system limitations found which can be removed at a reasonable cost. The design target is to be able to accurately handle dollar amounts into the trillions. However, currently there can be "rounding errors" or other limitations. The table below shows the current system limitations, as best I have been able to determine. This page is a "work in progress" and will be updated as I obtain more information.
I have not been informed by anyone that limitations have been encountered on the more typical situations such as spreadsheets and ordinary size files.